The aroma of tantalizing flavors, the sound of upbeat music, and the cold January evening Karachi Eat’s food and live music festival has it all! Whether you prefer a warm cup of chai or a plate of mouthwatering kebabs, this festival has something for everyone. Enjoy the evening while feasting on some of Karachi’s best food, and catch live performances from local artists.
If you’re ready to revel in all Karachi Eat offers this year, we’ve created an extensive guide just for you. Remember that we’ve got your back!
Brands to look out for at Karachi Eat ’23:
Look no further to ensure you don’t miss a thing at Karachi’s largest food festival! Here, everything is covered, from where and how to get tickets, to what stalls are worth visiting so that nothing slips your mind on the day of your visit.
Our Experience At Karachi Eat’23:
As you approach the entrance, make sure to choose wisely – those of you who already purchased tickets online should head right while everyone else should go left for ticket purchase. Just a friendly reminder: expect long lines!
Once you are in, on both extreme left and right, there are great innovative eateries to try from. With vibrant music and mouth-watering food, you can experience all this for just Rs 600!
Insights and Sneak Peaks:
- Want to have some free green tea? Head to Lipton kiosk, and enjoy hot, green tea.
- It’s cold, and the concert does not start till late, so wear warm and comfy clothes!
- Want a blast? FM 91 has set up a dance floor with crazy loud music and DJs on the extreme left. So dance your hearts out!
- Wanna bring kids along? No worries! A Kid’s Play Area is set up just for attendees bringing their children along!
- Try smaller eateries like Chatni & Co. or House of PWC if you want a great culinary experience.
- Plus, pack a power bank along with you.
Our dreams of sharing delectable photographs on Instagram and tweeting about the incredible flavors we experienced at Karachi Eat’23 were quickly dashed when faced with an unreliable internet connection. Despite our attempts to use multiple 4G SIMs, it was no match for a sluggish connection that left us feeling deflated and frustrated.
We noticed something that could have been improved – very few trash cans dotted far and between. Plus, next to no washrooms were available for people to clean their hands after eating! We hope this is something organizers can look into for future events.
Ready? It’s time for some reviews:
In #KarachiEat,there are some serious connectivity issues with all networks and 4G devices. I am finding it difficult to post updates about the stalls I am visiting. Not only does this make it hard to share the experiences,but it also affecting a lot of #KarachiEat2023 Fanatics.
— Culinary Critic (@critic_culinary) January 6, 2023
- Beef Imli Bihari Burger @ Chatney & Co. – 08/10
View this post on Instagram
Mark Your Calendars
- Dates: 6th, 7th, and 8th January 2023 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
- Venue: Beach View Park, Clifton, Karachi.
- Event Time: 6th (4:00 PM – 10:30 PM), 7th, and 8th (12:00 PM – 10:30 PM).
Secure Your Tickets Now
5th January is the last day to pre-book online tickets. To obtain your E-tickets, click on the links below:
Fill out all of the necessary information and click “Confirm.” Then, you will receive an invoice. Various payment options are also available for your ease.
All you need is your E-ticket and CNIC to gain access to the festival. When you get to the event, simply have the barcode scanned for instant validation. Voila! It’s that simple.
- Standard Ticket: PKR 600
Point To Remember: Only families are allowed at Karachi Eat’23. No stags or solos allowed.
FAQ: Can you buy tickets on the spot?
Yes, the tickets will be available outside the entrance of Beach View Park. The price of the tickets is PKR 600 per person on all three days.
Now, Chew on This.
Read about the eateries that have gained prominence at Karachi Eat through the years:
With so many stalls and vendors offering delectable treats, it can be hectic to decide where to start. Worry not! Check out what each booth provides, and ensure you get the best of them during your visit!
Don’t hesitate any longer – let’s start savoring all these delicious treats! Bon Appétit!
So, Who’s Performing?
- Asim Azhar
- Kaifi Khalil
- Rafay Israr
- Ahmed Godil
- Young Stunners
- Danish Roomi
- Noman Jalal
- Bilal Maqsood
- Zeb Bangash
- Ali Tariq
To Drive or to Take a Ride?
Before you plan your visit, let us give you a heads-up about why going in your car won’t be the best idea. The crowd during Karachi Eat is so massive that you may spend hours stuck in the traffic!
Take a Careem/Indrive or any public conveyance to reach the event on time. It will be worth it – no need to worry about your car anymore; leave it at home and have a blast!
Tips To Remember
- Wear Comfortable Shoes – you’ll be doing a lot of walking and standing, so make sure your feet are happy!
- Plan Your Budget: Before heading to the festival, plan out your budget so you don’t spend too much and regret it later.
- Dress Cozy: Stay snug and comfortable in clothing that is flexible enough to move around, so you can fully enjoy the music, food, and fun without having to worry about feeling cold.
- Carry Power Banks: Don’t run out of battery; carry a power bank if you plan to take lots of pictures and videos.
- Pack Light: You don’t need to carry the kitchen sink. Bring only what you need in a small bag and keep your hands free for gobbling your food!
- Stay Hydrated: Festival-goers should stay hydrated with plenty of water between bites and drinks.
- Have Fun: Last but not least, the most important tip – have loads of fun and take lots of pictures.
Stay tuned for more updates as we cover Karachi Eat’23 live. Until then, happy eating, everyone!